Global Health - an Online Journal for the Digital Age
The mission of The University of Findlay's publication, Global Health - an Online Journal for the Digital Age, is to provide opportunity for students, faculty, alumni, and guest scholars to contribute to the body of knowledge concerning global health care and the appreciation of social responsibility that spans the globe.
The online journal may serve as a repository for scholarly articles, such as:
- Case study on a health career within a culturally diverse setting
- Experiential advice on entrepreneurship activity in global health care
- Impact initiative on some facet of global health care and/or its people
- Opinion on nontraditional approaches to health care around the globe)
- Comparison of health care systems or interventions between countries
- Descriptions of educational programs to foster social responsibility
- Scientific evidence for the importance of globalization.
Vol 8, No 2 (2021)
Table of Contents