Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the <ahref="http://globalhealthonline.findlay.edu/index.php/findlay-edu-index-php-pat/about/submissions#authorGuidelines">Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If this article is written by a student, it has the support of a faculty member who is named in the document.
a. The Author shall procure, at the Author’s expense on the form(s) provided by Global Health Online, written permission to include in the Article any copyrighted material as well as any other material for which permission is necessary in connection with the Author’s warranty. The Author shall deliver to the journal an executed copy of all such permissions with the complete manuscript for the Article.
b. The Author shall notify Global Health Online in writing of the existence and location of all material taken from documents prepared and published by the United States government, and therefore not subjected to copyright, when it constitutes a significant portion of the Article.
The editors of Global Health Online may make such changes (e.g., format, grammar, clarification) in the Article as they consider desirable, as long as it does not change the meaning, but the Author shall be advised of any major changes in the Article.
The Author represents and warrants to the Global Health Online that: the Author has full power and authority to enter into this agreement; that the Article is original except for material in the public domain and such excerpts from other works as may be included with the written permission of the copyright owners; that the Article does not contain any libelous or obscene material or injurious formulas, dosages, drugs, medications, and remedies; that the Article does not infringe any trade names, trademark, or copyright; and that the Article does not invade or violate any right of privacy, personal or proprietary right, or other common law or statutory right. The Author agrees to indemnify Global Health Online, its editors and The University of Findlay and hold them harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, costs, charges, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of any breach of any of the Author’s representations and warranties contained in this Agreement or third-party claims relating to the matters covered by these representations and warranties.
The Author hereby grants and assigns to Global Health Online all exclusive rights to the Article comprised in the copyright under the copyright laws of the United States, foreign countries, and international copyright conventions.
The editors of Global Health Online reserve the right to determine who shall revise the Article in any revised edition of the Work. If, in the editors of Global Health Online’s sole discretion, significant portions of the Article are used by a reviser who is not the Author, the Author shall be given credit with respect to that revision as the original preparer of the Article and the reviser shall receive credit as the reviser of the Article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.